Are you looking for healthy pancake recipe?
Try this super easy 3-ingrediet pancake recipe using bananas, eggs and oats! These pancakes are gluten-free and flourless, perfect healthy sweet treat.
1 ripe banana
¼ cup gluten-free oats
pinch of salt
pinch of cinnamon
oil or butter for cooking
1. In a mixing bowl, mash the banana with a fork, add in the eggs, oats, salt and cinnamon. Mix the ingredients together until smooth.
2. Heat a tablespoon oil or butter in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
3. Pour about 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the base sets.
4. Flip and cook the other side for a minute.
5. Serve with your favourite pancake toppings and fruit.