Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
From time to time we all want a good old chocolate chip cookie, but often we wish the cookie to be nutritious & healthy.
Well guess what, we made delicious & healthy chocolate chip cookies! Try this recipe & you won’t go back to your classic floury & butter cookies.
½ cup coconut oil
½ cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
100g almond flour or ground almonds
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Mix the coconut oil & sugar until smooth. Stir in egg & vanilla extract.
2. Add almond flour, oats, salt, & baking soda. Mix well.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Roll the dough into balls with your hands or spoon.
5. Place them on parchment lined air-fryer basket or baking tray.
6. Set the air-fryer or oven to 180C & air-fry or bake for 10-12 mins or until golden brown around the edges.